]]>

« Home | Rapuan Seorang Insan Yang Tak Boleh Tido.. » | Happy Birthday Sis.. » | Red Hill.. » | Buat Drift Ke Bang? » | Pak Guard MMU Kena Tangkap Basah » | Selamat Hari Raya..! » | Happy Birthday Fizan..! » | Kartun APO! Yang Sengal.. » | Late Birthday Gift.. » | Sweet Memorable Reunion.. »



Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cats Need Help..

Stumble into 3 kittens at C3 Parking just now.. Was just leaving from Sharil's place.. They're so desperately in need of help.. Too bad I can't help since I have any place where I can give em shelter for awhile.. I suspect one of em is owned by somebody since there's necklace with a bell on her neck..

Sigh... What to do.. I'm not in the position to help them... :(


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 




« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »